Tuesday, January 24, 2012

B Gata H Kei: Yamada's First Time (anime review)

Sooo I started watching this hilarious anime tonight. Its called B Gata H Kei: Yamada's first time. I just finished the first episode and it was absolutely, without a doubt, one of the funniest animes I've ever seen in my whole, entire life.

I have to admit it is a little...adult. It is only for mature audiences, I'd say probably 7th or 8th grade up. (You know middle schoolers know these things! If not they NEED to! XD lol ) Anyways....

The series is about a young, amazingly pretty girl, Yamada, in her first year of high school...and her mission to sleep with 100 guys in high school! XD However, I know most of you might be thinking hentai, but she can't even get her first kiss (not for lack of trying or her super hot body or her adorable personality I'd like to say). She has set her sights on plain-jane, very-virgin, Kosuda for his sure lack of experience with women. However her lack of experience is obvious when she teases him, bullies him, flashes him, ignores him, and runs away from him. How much can one guy put up with?!

Either way I barely stopped laughing the whole time and the occasional, sweet romance is nice and refreshing. :3 It brought me much joy. If you are in the 8th grade+, don't mind the occasional panty shot/bra, and love to laugh I suggest you watch this romantic comedy because it is hilarious!

(Also, I'd like to point out now that I also like My Bride Is A Mermaid. Its hilarious too :) so if you like this one, check out that anime too. I'll do a review of My Bride Is A Mermaid soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment