Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Second Season Is Deeply Missed - Posting

*SIIIIIIIGH* Hey guys....I'm a little dispirited right now, and you may be asking why...well I'll tell you!

I watched the anime Ga-Rei-Zero and it is an amazing anime! Honestly it's like filled with action and drama and it is just honestly a ten out of ten! :D So try it out, its not so much romantic but I think this one will be like Ouran in the fact that its just good all around and generally almost everyone will like it. Cause lets face it, who doesn't love Ouran High School Host Club? Not that these two animes are alike in any possible way or anything :/ I mean Ouran is a romantic comedy and Ga Rei Zero is certainly NOT. But its still amazing! :D I mean it has its romantic parts and its funny sometimes but its not a romantic comedy, anyways onto the article.

Well there is no season two of Ga-Rei-Zero, the reason being that the anime Ga-Rei-Zero is simply a prequel to the manga, Ga-Rei. A manga that I haven't been anime to find in any stores near me, so I finally turned to online. :P So there, if my manga fix won't be provided, I will just get it myself.

So I miss the second season of Ga-Rei-Zero, you may wonder how I can miss the second season if it doesn't even exist yet, right? Well I don't know how it happens either, I just know I miss it terribly. I yearn for a season two unlike anything else I've yearned for my entire life! I yearn for season two of Ga-Rei more than I yearned fora season two of Ouran, And that's a lot people! Well I guess that's about it...I was just thinking about that and I figured it would be a perfect time to make a post.

Hmm I just noticed my posts have had about no order at all to them...I guess I should be posting like once a week or once a month or some set of dates to come however....for me it just doesn't work that way =.= I'm truly a fail at life, but I mean if I don't get any news or something for a month then well I don't have anything to post and if there is a sudden interest in something, then I have something to post about . 0.0 hmmmmm....well sorry I can't be more stable! Just know more posts are coming you way! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment