Monday, July 2, 2012

Update: Playlist and Dilemmas

Soooo the old playlist wouldn't play automatically anymore and that was totally lame that you had to like click on it and make a pop out player just to experience the blog, so I switched it. I'm still working out some kinks, trying to get it to play automatically and stuff but for the most part this one seems okay. The only thing I dislike about it is one, the player doesn't fit on the page right, its too big, and the music is from youtube videos......which get deleted.....alot....if you have seen the Anime Lovers Delight youtube play list you will notice that it went from 8 awesome videos....to 3..... :/ so yeah. That is kind of a hassle. Also, I loved the song White from the movie White....but I'm too afraid to listen to iiiiitttttt! DX

1 comment: