Friday, November 27, 2009

*side note forgivness*

I am sorry readers that I did not post yesterday due to the Pilgram Holiday that was upon us, but, alas, I fear I will not be able to post until tomarrow. I thought that I should let you know that I plan to write frequently and at leaste once a week if all else fails. So do not despair as I will return to you all with another WONDERFUL selection of writing tomarrow! But anyways hopefully by the end of the week I will be able to do a special review for a belated happy thanksgiving to you all. I hope you will enjoy it, and if you have any suggestions, please, let me know. I am always open to your comments and thoughts.
Merry -belated- Thankgivin'

Sincerely, As always,
~Alleigh Brown.

P.S. *hint hint* For tomarrows review I think you will all enjoy it. The clue is: 'If I don't get enough apples, I begin to go into withdrawl.'

No comments:

Post a Comment