Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Anime Lovers Delight - Hello!

Hello I am Alleigh Brown and I would like to introduce you all into my new blog.

This blog is not strictly for anyone, but if you don't like anime or Japan I might not reccomend it, but let me elaborate a bit more clearly. In the soon to be following blogs you will be reading my articles i will write reviewing and giveing feed back over the following subjects; anime, manga, j-pop music, japanese movies that have come to the U.S., anime conventions that I attends, video games, and on (rare) occasion something else. -Don't be afraid of new things, on the (rare) occasion I stray from my usual topics I assure you, you won't be bored, but then again if I'm writing it you won't be anyways. In short I'll be making this blog worth your time and I will often have open discussions and frequent updates. On some anime's I may even have updates on single episodes! - I will have spoiler warnings!- I wish to be a journalist one day and I also wish to publish a manga or two of my own. I have high hopes and HUGE aspirations! I hope that you will all support me, read my blogs, and comment! I will look forward to our future blogs together, have a wonderful day!
~Alleigh Brown (11-18-09)

1 comment: