Saturday, August 7, 2010

MWA ha ha ha ha! ((im so evil! well its my hobby))

So hello every one, your typing goddess returned again, i know right? Two posts this close together, insanity right? Well WRONG! I'm going to try and keep updating frequently from now on since I have neglected that in the past. I currently JUST woke up and can't see a WORD I type though sooo yes....it may be a little out of order but I'm sure you can all manage. XD

Just last night I went to see an amy grant concert and I am happy to report she is AMAZING! in concert and out, well if your into that kind of music and fortunately I am. :D i really enjoyed it, she has a very positive aura and even if you don't just LOVE her Christian music she had other songs that aren't ALL about jesus and god and are just for normal people and she is a totally amazing performer everyone! that and she sounds just wonderful! So I highly recommend((weather your a fan of hers or not)) to go see her if you can grab a ticket if you like the sound of her music - you have to give it a chance-, a very positive and loving, accepting crowd, and an all in all GREAT show!

BUT! THATS NOT ANIME OR MANGA AND I HAVE OTHER NEWS THAT IS A CLOSE SECOND!
So, in my spare time I am a roleplayer online in the gaiaonline forums. I will not reveal to you what my username is because i do not want to be riddled with bullets but I am a semi literate to literate type ((which means based on my companions i can type anywhere from two paragraphs to about a page. :D we are among some of the most highly honored but it is a bitch to be one of us because we CAN'T have one liners or we are SHAMED upon FOREVER ONWARD! but then again we also dont have to roleplay with a bunch of mindless noobs so its a give a little get a little. :) ))

Recently I have been onto a kick where I wish to play a SUPER VILLAIN for the roleplays. Its quite alot of fun, especially considering they can't have a good roleplay without a good villain, so its kind of like charity! I mean think about it, NO ONE WANTS TO BE THE VILLAIN! and if anyone is the villain they get tired of it and turned their villain good by falling in love or making a friend and curing their evil well....not my characters! NOOOOO! My evil villains are evil to their very core and they STAY that way. :) HMPH! im like the best evil villain character out there, it crazy too, I'm such a crazy nice person but then I can get online on the forums and just be a super villain and I'm very good at it. I think we have a back up plan for life if i can get scientist to insert microbiology into my blood allowing my to manipulate my blood cells and change my form and temperature....whoo! the world is in for some MAJOR super villain if that happens. XD YEAH! So my original alter ego was a comical romantic who's power was everything she drew came to life, her name was Ariko and she was AWESOME! I still love her, I have a BILLION other alter egos but she was my main one for a while and i had a few other mains, well....my most recent main is a super villain named ALICE LACOURE. Her power - cell manipulation. Her Nick Name - Grand Illusion ((<---took me forever to come up with btw))
Since I am almost out of time I will begin to conclude.

Well I spent hours one day filling out profiles and requesting to being rps and well...while i was waiting i got a little bored...so....I googled teen titans episodes 1.....then 2....and now I am happy to inform you all I am about to embark upon episode 7 and this time I am determined to watch it all the way through! *jump gleefully* Hooray! *as starfire would say* Let s prepare to embark down the metaphorical street known as memory lane! We will need the junk food and a movie! I will go gather them! *starfire walks away and I come back* alright bye bye then see you later!
*looks at you* and I'll see you later as well. *waves* BYEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment