Thursday, August 12, 2010

Update: a few different things / REAL Animes VS FAKEIMES

I haven't had a lot of time these late nights so I've been trying to do my homework, and watch the Teen Titans and make posts here and all of that can get every over whelming if you've ever tried to keep up a blog.
Now then I know that many of you don't believe Teen Titans is a REAL anime, and well here's my opinion. I really like the TV show, and it's an easy one too watch and have fun with so I figured that we could all have some fun with it, I mean even if you dislike Teen Titans its pretty funny to make fun of. So please keep reading the next few blog posts will have to do with T.T. but soon enough the phase will pass, I will finish what I've started, and we can get onto more serious things, LIKE KUROSHITSUJI! HAVE YOU ALL BEEN KEEPING UP WITH IT? well i kept up till 3 then decided to wait till a few more came out and then watch them all on one night with my friend so don't send me spoilers! XD please!
So, T.T. may be a controversial anime but for the most part its a very high quality TV show and no one says 'BELIEVE IT' so ask yourselves, even though a supposed 'fakeime' may not be the real deal and it may be a cheesy spin off type thing of anime which we all know and love...are ALL animes amazing? NO!!!! And are all fakeimes bad? NO!!! I do not support close mindedness to please maintain that friendly air and mentality with me through out the duration of the blog and we can all have a fun time!

Other than that, school has started back people and I am a junior this year. I have bad news. :/ you know how when your a freshmen...and all the really tall seniors and juniors scare you and you're worried they'll give you wrong directions. Well you remember how the only hope that gets you through that freshman year and most of the sophomore year is that when your a junior and a senior, you'll be able to automatically scare the crap out of sophomores and freshman...well.....THATS NOT TRUE! No....being a scary junior? lies, in order to be a scary mean junior and get all the stupid little noobs to respect you....YOU HAVE TO BE MEAN AND SCARY! you can't be smiley and tell them good directions and lead them to their classes. I was very let down when I was approached so easily by underclassmen and then not only that, when i told them i was a junior, I got zero more respect and none of them cowered in fear! >.<>

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I laugh at your intimidation fail.

    uh... I mean... Poor Alleigh! =(

    Btw-- I just checked and read your blog without being reminded. Be proud!

    (This is Kate, fyi)

    ReplyDelete