Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thank you! wide variety !

Hey everyone! thank you so much for all of the support I have been receiving, I really enjoy reading your opinions on things and I would love to get mail from any and all readers weather your on blogspot or not, so please feel free to send me an e-mail on alleighbrown@aol.com please make sure to title your e-mail with something regarding I.E. 'i worship the typing goddess thank you for hosting' XD no just joking, but please make sure you title the e-mail with something like 'anime lovers delight' or ' fanmail blog' i dunno just so that I can determine it from spam! XD because truthfully i do want to know what you think, that includes your critiques of my blog, what i should improve upon, i even want to know what your favorite joke or color is! if there is an anime or manga that you wish for me to watch or read please let me know! :D i'm always looking for new interesting things! a few things I have FINISHED and LOVED lately have been higurashi, umineko. kuroshitsuji (1, working on 2) , elfen lied, however i do also like things like black cat, Nagomi Neruo demon detective agency!((<-think i spelled the first one wrong)) and i also enjoy the comical romances so as you can see i have a very wise range or likes and possibilities of what i will enjoy! pleas please PLEASE write me! I have finished the second season of teen titans and i will post on it shortly, when i finish black cat volume 3 i will post on that as well! :D have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment