Friday, June 8, 2012

Online Chats for Customer Service - Best Thing Ever - Smith Micro

So I am now installing manga Studio Debut on my new laptop so I can work on my art work with it from now on and well, I put the disc in and everything but when I tried to install it it would run a second, then just stop. I had no idea what to do. So I did what all tech savvy youngsters do and I googled the problem. I found someone who had the same problem as me and the only answer listed was to go to the website and talk to someone. Well....lets face it. Calling people for assistance is sometimes really hard because if you do manage to have enough patience to stay on the line long enough it's just complicated having to understand people and what not, and e-mailing for complaints?! HA! Thats a laugh, you have to wait a week for a reply, but....I saw the site had one of those Instant Chat things to handle problems. Well I used it, got someone on the line in under a minuet, and my problem was solved in under five minuets. Turns out if you have window 7 or window vista you might have to change your security settings because it won't let things install even if you say it's alright. Well I didn't want to change my security settings and look, here I am five minuets later with the program fully installed on my computer. Also while we are here I would like to say I LOVE Smith Micro's Manga Studio Debut 4. You pretty much need a pen tablet to use it, but it was super easy to make thousands of awesome manga effects for my drawings! Its just nice for beginners and to me it seems that Smith Micro's products are affordable and easy to use for beginners. I don't think they are professional grade or maybe they are, I don't know but it gets the job done and its easy to make manga pages that look professional. :) If you can get this program you can make your own professional looking manga. That's all there is too it. So yeah, I love Manga Studio, Smith Micro is affordable, and I love the instant message help! :D Have a great day guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment