Friday, June 15, 2012

Sword Fighting

So I'm at Anime Blues Con in Memphis, TN and I just got out of the sword fighting panel. If you lost a leg you went down on one leg, if you got hit on the arm you put that arm behind the back, if you loose two limbs you die and a hit to the torso is an instant kill, one kill equals a point and the first one to five points wins. I lost... =.= didn't get one kill.....yup so I suck at sword fighting apparently. XD but it was fun and if you ever get the chance you should try it. :) Oh and the swords were fake and padded XD

2 comments:

  1. You didn't do all that badly Alliegh. You just need practice that's all. Most of the people you fought had been at it all day or had some prior experience with a blade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aaron! :D I'm still practicing with my sword all the time. :)

      Delete