Thursday, November 10, 2011

4AM and Late Night Anime

Hey guys, this morning I woke up at 4AM and could NOT get back to sleep to save my life so I messed around and thought of a post so I was like 'what the heck, I haven't been keeping to any kind of schedule anyways' XD So hey. Its about 5 in the morning and I've got a report. When you are tired and want a soothing before bed anime I would suggest Mushishi. Its is a beautiful anime, like gorgeous animation and the opening theme is just great. It doesn't really have a plot so you can watch whichever episode you want. I warn you some of them have bitter sweet endings but hey, sometimes thats the only way a story can end.

Mushishi is about a guy who sees spirits and travels around, helping out with them and what not. It takes you to so many different characters and it tells you their stories. this isn't an action anime and its not romance, but every episode is just a story that everyone should know. I know it probably sounds boring but its not, if you watch one episode you will be hooked! Not to mention its perfect before bed or early in the morning if you don't want to get all worked up with a fighting scene and swoony over romance scenes. However its a good anime to watch anyway so watch it any time! :D Just be sure to watch it. Well good morning everyone! :D Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. I think you would be misunderstanding if you are thinking that this is a substitute for sleep. The National Sleep Foundation, in a study published in July of 2006, stated definitively "After years of research and hundreds of millions of dollars, we have conclusively determined that there is NO substitute for sleep." Even Michael Jackson knew that....

    ReplyDelete