Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Totally Amazing Anime/Game Night

Alright so we've got two amazing things on the agenda for tonight.

1. Anime, Anime, ANIME! I'm testing out several different animes tonight. Yay!

I'm looking for things are are amazingly and incredibly interesting and gory, gory, gory! So we'll see how it goes! :D

The list I'm trying to burn through goes like this:
A.The Count of Monte Crist - because I love that book
B. Shingurui: Death Frenzy - because it looks gory and interesting
C. Saikano - because i think it will be gory and I heard its interesting
D. Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne - I've already watched it but I'm going to try and watch it again to understand it better @.@



2. LEGEND OF ZELDA: SKYWARD SWORD!

This is truly going to be orgasmic. So as you all know twilight princess was rumored to be the LAST LEGEND OF ZELDA GAME EVER! and that's just heresy....Like LOZ is awesome. :D Anyways I preordered the game and tonight I'm FINALLY going to be able to play it. :) So I'm really excited for my night of nerdy things! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment