Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Twitter - uhm....yay? :D

Hey guys so I know a lot of people who like anime are "hipsters" or whatever and are totally against these kinds of things but I figured that if I could get more people reading it, then it was good for the blog...I got a twitter for Anime Lovers Delight! :D
https://twitter.com/#!/AnimeLvrsDlight <---- That's the link! :D So check it out I guess its all going to be blog and manga related things that aren't enough to make a post out of but are notable enough to say to twitter. XD So I guess you noticed that its Anime Lovers Delight at AnimeLvrsDlight but well I only had so many letters I could use :/ so I had to improvise and ALD just didn't sound very....like what I wanted. Lol so here you go, hope you guys check it out! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment