Thursday, February 2, 2012

Anime Lovers Delight Lists Announcement! - Submissions!

Hey guys! I am about to embark on a post that will include three lists!
1. My Favorite Anime Girls (and why)
2. Every Single Anime I Have Seen (just a list and possibly a small opinion of each)
3. My Whole List of To-Do Animes To Watch! :D

I'd love to get some input on this so please, if you have any favorite anime girls then send me their name, the anime they appear in, and your name so I can say they are your favorite anime girl too! :D Also if you'd like to submit an anime for my to-do list then go ahead! :D
You can reach me on my blog with a comment, on the facebook, or on the twitter (if you can figure out how on twitter o.0 cause I can't)


Favorite Anime Girl Form:

Anime Girl Name:
Title of the Anime She's From:
Your Name:


Animes I Should Watch:

Anime Title:
Your Name:


You can send me one or both of those forms through a comment below, on the facebook page, or on the twitter page. :) I will make sure to check them! Yay! :D


Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Anime-Lovers-Delight/217029671707165

Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/AnimeLvrsDlight

No comments:

Post a Comment