Friday, February 3, 2012

Kyoko - Updated! (Reminders!) Apology

Alright everyone, first of all I would like to say Yay! And thank you to everyone who helped me out with creating the new headers! Yeah, I drew Kyoko and everything and designed the header and her outfit, but my dad(my awesome amazing father) scanned the picture into the computer and I got like fifty opinions from friends of mine and I used class time to design it a bit soo yeah. I got some help with it and thank you to everyone who helped me out with that along the way. Thanks to everyone who helped me out we have this awesome new header that looks sooo great, especially compared the the previous headers. :) As I'm sure you can tell, Kyoko looks a ton better, which she is relieved about because she is a little vain lol. But hey, if I looked like her I would be too! XD

So yeah Hooray for the updated header! :D

Also! Reminding everyone that if you want to submit your favorite anime girl or anime for the lists I am currently making you can submit those to me on Facebook, a Comment below, or on Twitter. (if you can figure out how XD) -the forms are below :) -


Favorite Anime Girl Form:

Anime Girl Name:
Title of the Anime She's From:
Your Name:


Animes I Should Watch:

Anime Title:
Your Name:



Finally, the Apology...

I realize that some of you may like a mainstream or a gateway anime or something that I have mentioned in a few posts and 'bashed' a bit. All in good fun of course, however I do realize that you could get offended. my friend was reading over a post or two and as he was reading it, he stumbled upon a comment about One Piece and how i was mocking it...a bit... >.< Alright I was mocking it a lot, but come on! Its One Piece! D:< Anyways *composes self* he got a little offended and tried to defend it, I wouldn't listen obviously because I have little patience for those kinds of things, however I realized that I can be a tad bit harsh. So if you liked an anime that I make fun or or poke fun at, remember its just my opinion, not yours. So if you get offended, I am really, very sorry, but it is honestly just for fun. :/ Soo yeah I guess that's my apology, I don't know if that quite counts as an apology but that's the best your going to pull from me because I won't apologize completely for my opinions. >.< (Also, just note that I'm NOT apologizing for my opinion, just for making fun of the anime you like very, very harshly...)

And that concludes the post! Everyone have a great day and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome and you have not offended me. You make me proud!

    ReplyDelete