Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A few Exciting Things :)

So I was scoping out youtube and I saw a couple things that were simply way cool. :) I'm going to do a little more research on them but for now check out what I saw and tell me if these videos/trailers aren't just awesome?! :D (I warn you I don't know the date of these trailers so I know some of them are old and some of them are new but yeah..... lol just enjoy! :D )




(I don't know how much this trailer really excites me but it seems....interesting at the very least.)






This video isn't a trailer, but I absolutely loved it! I thought it was very well put together and had a lot of detail! :D



This video wasn't a trailer either, but I thought it was a way cool short! :D





(Warning this trailer is not suitable for children. It shows...stuff..... 0.0 oh and there is A LOT of violence....also there might be some curse words..-maybe no cursing in the trailer but I think there is probably cursing in the real thing.- )

No comments:

Post a Comment