Monday, February 6, 2012

Right or Wrong? Redemption for the AMV of the Week?

Recently I spoke with my most frequent reader and my strongest supporter, my dad. :) He voiced his opinion about the Anime Music Video of the week and said he hated it. XD I hate to say it, but I can see his point. He is very focused on how the song sounds and the lyrics and well, yeah, the lyrics don't make a lot of sense.... and I can understand him not liking the song. XD

But here is why I love it so much:
1. Its catchy and I looooove the song, it gets stuck in my head and I felt epic all day with it, like I should be in my own anime opening. :3
2. I was blinded by the gorgeous animation and character design. :/ Sorry, in the future I will judge it more on the song and less on the animation of it I suppose, but this week, that's what got it to the Music Video of the week: The animation and the uniqueness of it. I don't see a lot of anime endings like that and it was really interesting. :3 Sooo yeah, sorry if you didn't like the song but just watch the video then tell me what you think of it. :3 Still disagree with me, then let me know and I'll work to make the next week's song better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment